- Apprenticeship Scheme from accredited company or graduated from Technical Institute
- More than 3 years experience gained in process plant industry (chemical plant, oil & gas plant, wastewater treatment plant, Shipyard, etc.)
- Registered Electrical Worker A or above is an advantage
- Familiar in control & instrumentation, and pneumatic control
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese and English
- Computer literate and able to be trained in computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance on a variety process plant equipment. Work together with the mechanical technician to maintain plant operations, repair and troubleshooting jobs
- Checking and calibration of all kinds of process control instrumentation (mass, liquid, gas flow meters, pressure, temperature transmitters and analyzers, etc.)
- Conduct routine inspection test on critical systems and building services & utilities
- Liaise with Operation staffs as appropriate
- Shift duties required
- Higher diploma or above in applied chemistry, chemical technology or related discipline
- Experience in petrochemical and waste water testing is preferred, fresh graduate will also be considered
- Familiar with instrumental operation, e.g., GC-FID, ICP, UV, etc.
- Initiative, hardworking and independent
- Willing to work on shift schedule
- Perform wet chemistry, instrumental analysis of raw materials, finished products and waste water samples.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager of sales and procurement. He/she will be responsible for supporting the daily administration and activity of department.
- Higher Diploma or above with relevant experience (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Fluent command of spoken and written Chinese and English (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive with positive working attitude, motivate and willing to learn, sense of responsibility, independent and detail minded
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Provide department administrative support which includes client correspondence, data input in SAP system and approval procedures follow up.
- Provide daily support to manager and executives for per-market conferences preparation (including editorial information collating, sourcing clips and promos).
- Undertaking research projects on programme and market information if required.
- Deputising for the Commercial Executive during leave periods as required.
- Support on ad hoc jobs (including analysis of information provided).
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- 1 year office experience preferred, fresh graduates will also consider
- Mature, self-motivated, willing to work under pressure and overtime
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- High proficiency in MS office application
- Provide full spectrum of executive support to CEO
- Liaise with internal and external parties on business issues proactively and independently
- Assist in organizing and implementing business development projects as well as monitoring the progress
- Handle correspondence, translations, business reports and analytical work of business projects
- Overseas travel may required
- Other duties as assigned